Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 8, 2011

Letter of encouragement

Dear Survivors,
I have heard about the horrible earthquake that struck Japan and triggered a tsunami. Today, I would like to give you some encouragement and hope so that you can pull through this disaster strong.
Firstly, I would like to congratulate all Japanese on how well they had pulled through this disaster. They were able to stay strong to all tough times, and the total death toll had not crossed the 50,000 mark.
Secondly, I am also very impressed with the helping spirit of the Japanese. I have read many articles of Japanese people giving way to one another in the trains, buses and other public transports. This is very kind of the Japanese and we, as foreigners have a lot to learn.
You have survived the earthquake, this is something special and shows how much will to survive you have. You have overcame the first part, so now, persevere, so that you know that all effort that you put in are not in vain. I wish you the best in the challenges that come.
Regards,
Ren Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment