Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dialogue

A: 15 seconds!
B: What? 15 seconds to New Year? Hey, its only June!
A: No! 15 seconds... no 13 seconds to impact.
B: You mean the spaceships crashing?
A: YEA! Quick, think of something!!
B: I cannot do anything!
A: What? 6000 hours of flight experience and this is all you can say!?
B: Sorry brother, but...
A: Do something! Just do something!!!
B: I am sorry. But I have some last words. All these while, it has been...
A: 8 seconds to impact...
B: It has been nice working with you, brother.
A: 5 seconds to impact...
B: You know, you are the best partner I have ever worked with.
A: Please, Please, make this work!!
B: You are the best person on Earth. My last moments on Earth... Bless my family.
A: 1 second.. NO!!! Please work!!
B: ...
A: OH YEA! It's working. My rescue pack is working!!
B: ...
A: You know, I modified this spaceship with this mini spaceship, that breaks away when deployed.
B: ...
A: Can you say something?
B: ...
A: Are you... dead?
B: ...
A: Gosh, you're breathing. Alright, I'm bringing you back to Earth immediately. Please Pull Through!
B: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment