Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Most Interesting thing during Home-Based Learning

From the 24th to 25th of May, there was a Home-Based Learning activity. The most interesting thing, in my opinion was the Mathematics Lesson. The Mathematics lesson was different from ordinary lessons, and something I had not done before. During the lesson, I was introduced to a fantastic program, known as GeoGebra. As the name suggests, it combines Geographical lines and shapes, bundled with algebra. In the program, you could use the various shapes and lines to form up a lot of different objects, from houses, to trucks. For the Home-Based Learning, my assignment was to draw up a meaningful image in an A4 size. For me, I designed a bus in an A4 size. Overall, I felt this activity very engaging and meaningful as Maths may not be all about numbers, but can also be the the surrounding around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment